วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Three Activities

New teacher


This week, I met a new teacher in a law subject. She is a Judge and she has a good looking. I was very exciting when I presented the report in front of the class. This report was about constitution’s draft. It was a group report and in our group we had two opinions were agree and disagree with this draft. This class was too late, so I was hungry so much. But when the class finished I was not hungry, so I and friend went to sit on the stairs in front of C building and talked about the Universiade. Then I felt hungry, so I invited her to eat some food. I told her I wanted to eat at the food shop behind Ramkhamhang University. I had eaten some food two times and it was ok.




Japanese Food



I, Namphueng and Yok went to The Mall. Namphueng met her parents at the first floor of there and then I and Yok said hello to them. Then we walked around there and we wanted to see a movie. But we wanted to see three movies, so we could not decide to see one of them. After that Namphueng said she wanted to eat some food. Finally, we decided to eat Japanese food at Fuji Restaurant. We ate Fuji bento sashimiset, Tako yaki, Ika maru yaki, Ikura salmon, Spicy tuna salad, Gyoza yaki, Macha icecream jelly and Yogurt pudding strawberry sauce. I did not eat it for two months and Namphueng was same as me.
We went Tawanna, the shopping mall where is beside The Mall. I and Namphueng bought the shoes. Then we came back The Mall because Namphueng must bring the fruits that her father bought for give her.

Saw Volleyball


I and my friends went to Bang Na Campus because we wanted to watch Volleyball Games. I Namphueng and Noon absented two classes for today, but Poon absented one class. I went to there by the coach. I sat on the engineering’s coach because the first and second coaches were full of students. When we arrived there we went to toilet and then we went to John paul II Sports Center. I watched two matches were Egypt vs Mexico and France vs South Africa. I did not have a seat with my faculty members so I and my friends must sat with faculty of engineering.
They had loud voice. Actually, I and friends must cheer Mexico team, but we must cheer Egypt because we sat at engineering’s seats. There were some of high schools were there. After finish the first match I ate the biscuits. The next match was not fun. At 5 p.m. I left there and I and friends went to wait to coach for came back to Hua Mak campus. During that time I took the photos with friends. There were the students more that the seats, so I and three friends must sat on a seat. When I got off the coach I went to eat food and came back my room.












ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: