วันพุธที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Nice Day

Gift called to me in the morning, she wanted me to have some food before our first class and then she said she would tell about this to Namphueng and Poon too. After that I was taking a shower at 7.30 a.m. when Poon called. She asked me what is the food that we come to eat?. I said up to you. Finally, we decided do not eat. So we would come to the class at 9 a.m. Today we were very happy because we studied for fifty minutes for this class, actually it has two hours. Then we went to have breakfast. Today the foods were not delicious because it had too spicy sauce. That time I was thinking I would do not come to next class because I was sleepy, but my friends told me we should come to class, so we decided to study.
I came back my room with Nampheung and Yok. We had free time for two hours and then they used my laptop. My mother called to me. I did not talk with her half a month because her mobile phone was lost. At 1.50 p.m. we went to C building. I and Yok have class at there, but Namphueng does not have class for this time, so she went to her room. The time was through half an hour after the class started, but the teacher did not come to class, so we thought maybe she would not come to class. Then I, Gift and Yok went to Q building for asked an official about the teacher. And then he told us he had not been seeing the teacher, so we decided to go to The Mall.
My friends came to my room for watch a drama and we wanted to do our assignment too. But today the library was close, so we watched this drama only. At 5 p.m. we went to eat food and after that we went to read English book at S building. Then some of us said she wanted to watch a drama because today it will be the end of the story, so we walked up to Namphueng’s room and watched it. After that I and namphueng went to the roof top of her dormitory and then we saw some fireworks at Rachamungkalakeerasathan stadium because today is the first day of The Universiade. The fireworks very beautiful and it has the nice light at there. We wanted to go to there, so she told to her mother. I called to my father and told him about I would go to that place with them and then he said ok.Then I, Namphueng and her mother walked to that place. We saw some people were leaving there, but we still went to there and found the seats. We came too late, so we could saw a few shows at there. We leaved there at 9 p.m. Namphueng was thirsted, so she bought drinking water at Family Mart, but I and her mother waited her in front of there. We were separate at C building and then I was early come back to my room. After that I called to my father again and I said I were arrive the room. Then I took a shower and then I did my journal.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: