วันศุกร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My avatar in imvu




I did not use imvu for a two weeks because I was forgotten my password and it did not allow me to make new password. And then a few days ago I could use it, but some information on my imvu homepage was wrong. So I was made new homepage.
Then I was read the methods of made the homepage. It has a lot of methods, but I did not understand it more. After that I started to change the background from white to black. Then I took the photos of my avatar and selected one of them to show at the “ About me” topic. All the other pictures, I was showed them at “my gallery”.
Then I clicked at catalog’s bottom and I selected some beautiful cloths to add at “My wish list”. After that I selected pink for the text color at “My massages” and green for “My buddies ’’ and “My visitors”.
Now, I have fifty-eight buddies. They are from United State, England, France, Egypt, Turkey, Japan, Korea and others. I have six buddies from Thailand.
Then I saw my friend was online, so I invited her to chat in my room. She was new user for this program. I got five hundred and fifty credits from chatted with her because I was a first person that talked with her and I was invited her to use imvu.
After that I told her about the ways to use imvu. For example, take the photos, find a friend, add buddy, go to catalog etc.
I recognized about I have a report. It was a group report. Then I did it and sent to Ney.
I clicked to my imvu homepage again. I saw “My URL” topic and then I clicked on it. It was an interest topic. After that I made a slide show. I thought I would show my avatar photos and my friends’s photos too.
This slide was shown on my imvu homepage. There were my avatar’s photos and some of my buddies’s photos. The slide had Kannika and Kireeda ’s photos too.
I was heard the next two weeks, all the sophomores must register for next semester. So I looked at the “class look up” and note down some subjects that I thought I will register for next semester on the paper. But some of them had time conflict. So I decided to talk about the register with my friends on Monday.
Namphueng came to my room. She came with her books and the civil code. I heard her voice after I were arrived the room for five minutes. Then I and she read the book, it was law of delict. After that we discussed about the important sections in this subject.
I saw Korean series. It was about investigation. It had twenty chapters. I was seeing chapter two of this series and then my friend came to my room. She wanted to see it too, so I opened chapter one again. We saw it five chapters and then we went to eat some food. I walked on the stairs because the lift did not work.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: