วันพุธที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Korean food & Shopping




My friend came to my room because today we would to discuss about law of delict subject. After that she opened her laptop and then we watched Korean series. At the afternoon we went to have lunch. We ate Korean food because when we watched this series, it showed some nice Korean food, so we wised to eat it. This shop has many Korean star pictures and the food very delicious. After that we went to the cartoon shop and she bought a cartoon book and a magazine.
My phone rang when we were arrived my room. My aunt called to me, she told me today she, her daughter would come to my room and her daughter would live with me. I said ok. Then she said she would arrive at 8 p.m. After the phone rang off, I and my friend went to my Gift’s room. We brought the books and her laptop to there too. We were so tired because we walked by long way from my room to Gift’s room. Then I sat in the chair and my friend sat in her bed. And then we borrowed Gift’s laptop for watched this series.
At 6 p.m. we ate the pine – apples and then my friend read a book. Gift read a magazine and I had been watch this series.
Today I went to have breakfast after that I bought drinking water at Family mart. Then my friend called to me, he told me yesterday he came back his home, so he wanted me to water the plants at his room. I said ok. After that I went to his room, but I forgot the key of his room, so I came back to my room and brought his key’s room. His room is on the tenth floor. I dislike this floor because it is very silent and dark. I was early watered the plants and came back my room because I scared something.
Then I cleaned my room and washed my clothes. After that I read law book for two hours and then I slept. When my cousin, who lives with me awoke she told me, she would go to her university for read the books and maybe she would come back at 7 p.m. After I woke up I watched a drama and listened to music.
Then I recognized I must buy something, so I took a shower again and then I went to The Mall. I did not shopping for a month. I walked in there for two hours and bought two skirts and the shoes. When I would leave there my friends saw me, so they invited me to have lunch with them. I said ok, and then we went to the third floor because they wanted to eat Japanese food. Actually, I dislike eating it, but all of them like it and they came to here for eat it, so I must eat it with them.
After that they wanted to saw movie, but I told them I would came back my room. And then two of them decided to come back with me and the others they were still saw movie. I was arrived my room as soon as Phot came here. She is my friend in high school. We did not meet almost for nine months. She told me she just came back from Chula’s books store. She came with her new friend and she invited me to go to Siam Paragon. I did not accept her invite and I told her I just came back from shopping at The Mall. She said ok and then she said with me for half an hour after that she and her friend leaved my room and went to Siam Paragon.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: