วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Some classes in this week

Monday
I could notice about if I brought an umbrella into my hand back it was not rain, but rain would coming when I forgot an umbrella. I would go to the last class for today, but it was to rain. I was living at D building, but this class is at E building. I could walk to M building and then I was sat on the chair in front of this building. After that I called to Ney and Poon, but they did not accept me, so I called to Namphueng and told her I could not go to class because I did have an umbrella. Then she said she would come to me with an umbrella. I said thank you to her. She always is my best friend. I am so glad that I know her and all of friends in my group.
This class always has seventy students, but it has sixty seats. So some students was standing or sitting with their friends during the class. Actually, this class has fifty, but students of other sections came to study in this section, so it always has not enough seats for all students.



Tuesday
After I and friends had lunch I told them I would come back my dormitory and then I invited them too. When we arrived I told Gift about I and Noon wanted her ordered the dramas that we wanted to watch. Most of them were Thai drama, but only two series were Korea series. Then I came to class late. This class was very fun for today. There were a lot of laugh, but the teacher said the students in this class talked too much and it made her could not teach.
I like the teacher in this class because she is a friendly teacher. She always asks me and all of students about section 420 in the civil code.
When that class finished I was early came back my dormitory because my cousin called to me she would arrived my room at 5.15 p.m. and she forgot the keys. I was waited her for half and hour then I took a shower. After that I heard someone knocked the door I thought it’s my cousin. Then I heard the phone rang, so I was sure she knocked the door. Then I opened the door and saw her. She told me she waited me for fifteen minuets.

Thursday

I had class at 8 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. I had breakfast with Gift and Noon. Then I met Ney in front of cartoon shop and then we came to class room together. This class was very cold. The teacher always forgets attendance sheet, so I wrote my name and ID number in the paper for gave him. He taught us after midterm for this section, but he did not tell his name since the first week after midterm. But today he told his name and he gave a website that it was useful for law students. This website I could write the question and then I will get the answer on the web board.
Then I did the blog of this week. I wanted to change something in the first and second blogs, but I was not sure if I corrected them it will be change the date on that blogs. I thought it was not hard to read, but I still did not change it.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: